Camille’s of Wilmington / WWAY Wilmington Wedding Expo
Sponsored by: Camille’s of Wilmington
1. General. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local regulations apply. By submitting an entry to this sweepstakes, sponsored by WWAY-TV, LLC. The entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. Contest begins at 12:00 am on 09/22/20 and closes at 11:59 pm on 11/04/2020. By entering the drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of WWAY-TV, LLC, whose decisions are binding and final. WWAY-TV, LLC reserves the right to change the rules at any time to ensure the fair administration of the sweepstakes and compliance with applicable laws.
2. Eligibility. The sweepstakes is open only to permanent, legal U.S. residents 18 years of age as of 09/22/20 and who reside New Hanover, Brunswick, Pender, Columbus or Bladen Counties in North Carolina. Employees of WWAY-TV, LLC, and along with their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. Persons who have won a prize valued over $100 in any WWAY-TV, LLC sponsored sweepstakes within the last 12 months are ineligible to win this sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. You may enter by completing the online entry form, which includes name, address, email address and other information. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the email account from which the entry is made. You may enter once during the sweepstakes period. Multiple entries received from any person or email address will void all such additional entries. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Neither WWAY-TV, LLC nor its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees are responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, for inaccurate transcription of entry information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, errors in these rules, for any human or electronic error, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late or damaged. All entries become the property of WWAY-TV, LLC, and will not be acknowledged or returned. All online entries must be received before 11:59 pm on 11/04/20 to be eligible for the drawing. By checking the relevant box or selection in the registration form, entrants agree that WWAY-TV, LLC may contact the entrant via email with information special content or features. If you do not wish to receive these materials do not check the relevant box in the entry form. If at any time, you do not wish to receive these materials in the future, please use the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message.
4. Selection of Winner. Winner will be selected from entries random selection on 11/08/2020 at 10 am and notified via email and/or phone on the same day.
5. Prize Redemption and Releases. The winner will be notified at the contact information submitted at time of entry and can claim and obtain their prize(s) directly from participating sponsors. Winner will be required to sign and return to Camille’s of Wilmington, The Village At River Landing, Bridal Styles with Kristen, Ama Spa, Art Catering, Make My Day, or Wall 2 Wall, an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within 7 days of notification, as well as IRS form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification for any prize over $600.00 in total value. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. No substitution of prizes or transfer of prizes to a third party is permitted. Winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner selected. Except where prohibited, by playing the sweepstakes, or by winning, participants have awarded WWAY-TV, LLC, the right to publicize and/or broadcast their name, photograph or likeness, voice and details and have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
6. Prize. From Camille’s of Wilmington: One (1) verified (GRAND PRIZE) winner will receive a new wedding dress (valued up to $1000). Dress for the winner is non-transferrable.
From The Village At River Landing: One (1) A round of golf for 4 at River Landing Golf Course ($440 value) and One (1) $50 Mad Boar gift-card. ($50 Value)
From Bridal Styles with Kristen: One (1) gift certificate for 1 free hair and makeup application at the Wilmington location ($230 Value)
From Ama Spa: One (1) $400 Gift Certificate to Ama Spa ($400 Value)
From Art Catering: One (1) $100 off a catering booking ($100 Value)
From Make My Day: One (1) Certificate for $100 Off any Photo booth session ($100 Value)
From Wall 2 Wall: One (1) Free Photo booth with the booking of Wall 2 Wall DJ services ($800 value)
7. Disclaimer. WWAY-TV, LLC reserves the right to disqualify any sweepstakes entries in our sole discretion. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the sweepstakes and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and releases by WWAY-TV, LLC, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any such liability. WWAY-TV, LLC and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation. The winner's name and city of residence will be emailed to those who request it.
8. Internet. If for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of WWAY-TV, LLC which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or sweepstakes, WWAY-TV, LLC reserves its right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes/game. WWAY-TV, LLC and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries: (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by WWAY-TV, LLC, on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes/game.
9. Winner Announcement. For the name of the winners, available by the end of each month, send an email requesting the winner's name to firstname.lastname@example.org.